Contract Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiation
Business Law Counsel in Washington State
Contracts have the ability to determine your organization’s fate. By understanding regulations, limiting liability, and securing your company’s intellectual property through sound contracts, you can grow your business and ensure profitability. At the same time, these issues are complex, and many owners become tangled in regulation and complicated laws. Archer Price Law has the knowledge to help you untangle the legal matters in the contractual webs we weave to help you protect and grow your company through clear documentation of decisions you have made.
We can guide you through drafting, reviewing, and negotiating documents, including:
- Independent contractor agreement creation: Secure intellectual property from contractors and limit liability
- Employment contract creation: Limit your liability from employee lawsuits
- Wage and hour law review: Understand governmental wage and hour regulations
- Employee handbook creation: Limit liability created by employee actions
- Supplier agreement creation: Limit your liability in agreements
- General business contract review: Understand your rights and obligations
Our Approach to Understanding Your Business
Before Archer Price Law works with any client, we take the time to get to know you and your company, including your vision for the future and prospective strategies for growth. We then create a solid business plan that maintains your specific goals. After crafting this business plan together, we review your contractual needs. Archer Price drafts and reviews all contracts to ensure they are legally binding and fully comply with state and federal law. This up-front diligence prevents expensive future litigation, and secures more of your future profits for non-legal fees.
Trust a Devoted Business Advocate
We get to know you and your business to guide you through issues that affect you as an owner. From launching your company to funding and operating your business, we have the tools, knowledge, and experience to minimize liability and protect your work.